Quick start guide
Goals in the Map My Tracks website and app allows PLUS members to create goals to achieve. Setting goals is a great way to stay motivated and to track your progress.
The goals can be for distance, duration and/or a number of activities over a specific period. For example, you may want to cycle 500 miles during 1 year, walk for 10 hours during 1 month or sail 3 times during 1 week.
You can set as many goals as you want and upcoming goals can be set for dates in the future. Previous goals can also be viewed.
- First, open the main menu and select Goals.
- Then, choose Set A Goal.
- In the pop-up box, choose the goal type, activity type, target and the dates over which you want to achieve the goal.
- Select the goal type to choose between distance, duration and activities.
- Select the activity type to choose your sport.
- Select target to set the number of miles/hours/activities.
- Select your start and end dates.
- Click on Save.
Did you find this article helpful?