Suggestion for more free features
A Jensen — Jan 18, 2014 07:10PM GMT
Comparing to the free version of miCoach (Adidas), here are some things that would better compete with them and what I would like to see:
* Voice coaching, or at least a voice read-out of your progress/stats
* The ability to edit or add workouts online should you have forgotten to start or something messed up during your workout
* The ability to do an indoor workout and manually input your distance, calories & heartrate (such as on a treadmill, stationary bike, etc), then have it calculate the pace
* Have your iTunes playlists accessible on the start page (although a nice feature, not really necessary)
* Be able to add/edit shoes to your workout to know how many miles you've put on a particular pair of shoes. This may sound a little silly, but I rely on that to replace my running shoes.
Love the Auto Pause feature!